February 09, 2010

.::American Idol: Kris Allen Live in Kuala Lumpur::.

This is a quick post to show how excited I am. Why? Because I met The American Idol winner, Kris Allen at the autograph session in Mid Valley yesterday! Goshh he's so damn cute.. Few lucky visitors managed to get free tickets to his showcase last night.. Me the smallest girl in the crowd of course didn't get any chance of winning.. Duhhh... 

The worst thing was I got my finger cut since I was stucked in the middle of an African girl (of course she's big in size) and a Malaysian girl who had a 'cat fight' to get a goodie bag thrown by Ian and JJ of Hitz.fm from the stage. And of course the African girl finally got the goodie bag. My finger bleed a lot.. But still, Kris Allen is so damn cute. Hehe..

Love you Kris!!

Found this in Youtube. Kris Allen's performing Live Like We're Dying at his Showcase last night. Enjoy!



2 comments:

ai@reel said...

wah...rugi x dapat tgk live.....xde cuti uhuhuh..

comel muka dia...unutng isteri dia...

suka bakat dia masa america idol lagi.......

Fifa said...

peminat fanatik ke?