November 23, 2009

.::Mardy Bum By Arctic Monkeys::.

Now then Mardy Bum,
I see your frown and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun,
And it's goes off,
When all come all these words,
Oh that's a very pleasant side to you a side I much prefer,
It's one that Laugh and Jokes around,
Remember cuddles in the kitchen yeah,
To get things off the ground and it was,
Up, up and away,
Oh but it's right hard to remember that on a day like today,
When you're all Argumentative,
And you've got the face on..

Well now then Mardy Bum,
Oh I'm in trouble again, aren't I?
I thought as much,
Cause you turned over there,
Pulling that silent disappointment face,
The one that I can't bear,
Can't we Laugh and Jokes around,
Remember cuddles in the kitchen yeah,
To get things off the ground and it was,
Up, up and away,
Still it's right hard to remember that on a day like today,
When you're all Argumentative,
And you've got the face on!
Yeah I'm sorry I was late,
Well I missed the train and then the traffic was a state,
That can be arsed to carry on in this debate,
That reoccurs,
And when you say I don't care,
Well of course I do,
Yes I clearly do!

AdaNiff love Arctic Monkeys Forever!

11 comments:

anwaruddin said...

lagu terbaik ni,

adaNiff said...

haniff suke ni & adawiyah terjebak same :)

Jogger said...

huhuh x tau lagu apa nih... kena youtube nihh

YobSumo said...

I like Arctic Monkeys too!

adaNiff said...

jogger.. sile2 youtube. arctic monkeys is the best!

adaNiff said...

Yob.. aku ingat ko suke berSumo je. hahaha..

Ejay said...

tak pernah dgr pun nama band ni?
popular ke?

adaNiff said...

femes utk org2 yg suke la Ejay. ni band UK.
:)

adaNiff said...

HANIFF N ARCTIC MONKEYS FOREVER!!!
NOT FORGOTTEN to my LOVELY ADAWIYAH....
HANIFF N ADAWIYAH FOREVER!!

adaNiff said...

hehe.. ok :)

Cicak Man said...

Kamu berdua x layan The last Shadow Puppets?memang best.lebih kurang Arctic Monkeys gak.Teddy Picker.