May 18, 2009

.::Innuendo::.

I seldom read daily horoscopes but just now I've accidentally clicked the horoscope link from my Friendster account. It wrote:
d
The Bottom Line
"Unleash your creative writing skills to get the attention of a special person today"
d
In detail
Beauty words can turn anyone's head today, so if you have been working up the courage to make your move on a certain someone, today is the day to do it! Unleash your creative writing skills and think outside the box about how to approach this person in a way that will highlight your differences. Writing a love letter or even a love song will get you noticed and show them that you are someone who sees life in a unique way. All that extra effort is also flattering.
d
And I was like..
d
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
d
Today's horoscope is teasing me! Really! So, this is what I can conclude from the horoscope:
d
Writing a love letter = Writing the research proposal
Special person = Dr. Z
d
and again, big laugh...
d
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
d
I'm browsing Youtube (like I don't have anything else to do..duhhh) and I'm amazed with this talented Asian-American guy named AJ Rafael, a student of Berklee College of Music. He is originally from Phillipines. Love his songs so much, even now I'm listening to his songs especially the one entitled 'I Just Want You', downloaded for free from his Myspace account.
d
d
His blog is also listed in my bloglist. Feel free to check it out. The videos of him singing are all there.
d
Its amazed me that this boy is gifted with amazing talents. He can sing. He can play instruments. He's funny. He's talented. He got it all..
d
AJ Rafael - I'm a big fan of you now, OFFICIALLY! Hehe..
d
Ok.. I guess I might start writing my 'love letter' now. Haha.. Later guys.
d
~toodloo~

2 comments:

zati::bacen said...

wow..talented in writing huh..please do help me with writing the proposal..ngee~~klu boleh ngn tesis skali..ngee~~

ada_hairuni said...

hahahaha... horoscope tu tipooooooo...!!!