May 09, 2009

.::Abah::.

Dedicated to my beloved Abah..

What can you give an Abah
Who thought you how to live
An Abah who's given everything
A man could ever give

It shouldn't need a birthday
To take the time to say
I owe my Abah a debt
It takes a lifetime to repay

It shouldn't take a birthday
To show how much I care
And say how much I love you
And I know you're always there

It shouldn't take a birthday
To tell you Abah "you're great"
You've not just been an Abah to me
You've been my greatest mate..

LOVE YOU ABAH

11th May 1948
~toodloo~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

syg abah jugak...u r my hero...lalalalala..cuak tgk abah syg...tp no hal la..hanx strong kn...x wat slh..xtkot r..

ada_hairuni said...

aik.. oh siapekah yg bersemangat pilih tarikh tadi?? hoho.. no worries la syg. abah tak makan orang. lalala..
once u know him, u'll love him. hiks..

HANIFF N ADAWIYAH! said...

tu dlu gak..yg anonymous tu...syg abah jugak...u r my hero...lalalalala..cuak tgk abah syg...tp no hal la..hanx strong kn...x wat slh..xtkot r..